Restaurant Manager - Singapore
1 day left
- Job Level
Brotzeit is a home-grown Singapore brand conceived in 2006 to introduce authentic German cuisine accompanied by world famous quality German beer in a contemporary setting.
Brotzeit creates a warm, friendly and welcoming environment. Our passion as professionals drives us to provide high quality and innovative food and beverage offerings inspired by our German roots.
Brotzeit is focused on achieving sustainable business growth and regional expansion by working in partnership with strategic area developers. Today, Brotzeit is one of the world’s leading franchised German concept casual dining restaurant, currently operating 20 outlets in seven countries. Besides our six corporate outlets in Singapore, we have successfully established a regional footprint in Asia, having opened 13 overseas franchise outlets since 2010 – Malaysia (3 outlets), Vietnam, Hong Kong (2 outlets), China (2 outlets), Philippines (3 outlets) and Australia (3 outlets).
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager.
- At least 5 years experience at Executive/Senior Sous Chef or Head of Chef level
- Experience in high volume operation is needed
- A Germanic descendant, familiar with German cuisines and cultures
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Multi-culture work experience is a must
- Those with Asian work experience is beneficial
- Have strong leadership skills, people management skills, and time management skills
- Strong business acumen, proactive in creating and promoting new menus for various seasons and events
- Ideal for those who want to further their career growth and development with a growing company and want to "make a difference"
- Meeting, greeting and getting feedback from restaurant patrons
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning service and food quality
- Responsible for ensuring that restaurant employees deliver high quality customer service standards
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the restaurants including floor plan layout and table settings, solving of guests’ complaints and employees’ grievances
- Recruitment of service line staff and strive to hire the right candidates and liaise with Human Resources on all recruitment needs and manpower requisition
- Direct and schedule activities of restaurant employees
- Plan marketing campaigns with Marketing Department and implement strategies necessary to meet sales
- Ensure that guidance is provided to restaurant employees that guests receive prompt and excellent customer service in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining reputation and ethos
- Responsible for business performance of restaurants as well as maintaining high standards of service
- Prepare reports on a monthly basis for Monthly Operations Review
- Review and monitor expenditures that they conform to budget limitations and work to improve performance
Food Hygiene and Safety Standards
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and dining areas
- Take responsibility for business performance of the restaurants
- Analyze restaurant sales level and profitability
- Understand each station of the restaurant and demonstrate competence at all of them
- Develop improvement processes to up the service quality of the restaurants and achieving sales target and customer satisfaction
- Create a sound and strong working relationship with all staff and help to develop their maximum potential
- Evaluate operations procedures and suggest improvements
- Min. Diploma in Hotel Management or related discipline
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity and in the F&B sector
- Fluent in English and German