Housing Manager | Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha will be the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Middle East. It will be located in Mushaireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Propertie's an ambitious development of a 35 hectare site adjacent to Doha's cultural gem, Souk Wakif and near the city's business centre in West Bay.
Do you see yourself as a Housing Manager to join our pre-opening team of the Mandarin Oriental, Doha?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Human Resources in hotels?
At Mandarin Oriental we employ colleagues with passion and willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Ensure that the housing budget is strictly adhere to, that all costs are controlled and properly approved.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all colleagues at any time.
- Ensure that all colleagues are treated fairly and consistently at all times.
- Maintain an updated inventory of occupancy and space availability in the housing complexes in the HRIS System.
- Maintain all keys of the Colleague Housing, and manage the key distribution and inventory.
- Welcome new colleagues and prepare their respective accommodation with the standard welcome pack.
- Be responsible for allocation of spaces, respecting local legislation, benefits level, family status, gender and ethical standards.
- Conduct regular inventories in the apartments.
- Maintain proper par stock of all items and inventories.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure colleagues individual apartments are kept cleaned and well maintained.
- Coordinate all maintenance requests.
- Be readily available for counselling for housing related problems.
- Senior School qualifications or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience
- Luxury Hotel experience
- Previous experience working in Colleague Housing in the Middle East
- Knowledge on Oasys or similar HRIS System
- Highly competent in these or similar systems:
- MS PowerPoint
- Pre-opening experience of Colleague Housing is an advantage
If you are interested in joining our pre-opening team apply today!