Director of Sales & Marketing (GCCi)
We are looking for a strategic, hands-on team leader for this fabulous luxury 5* hotel in the Middle East. It is not in Dubai, so we are keen to hear from those who are ambitious, ready to move to a new country, can adapt and keen to develop their skills in a different culture.
Ideally, the client would prefer Middle East/GCC work experience and whilst Arabic is beneficial it is not essential. They are open to considering a non Arabic speaking person who is looking to move internationally and has the pre-requisite profile:
- Solid sales and marketing experience in luxury branded hotels. Additional knowledge of residence/long stay sales and marketing advantageous.
- Structured and organised proactive approach to sales, brand development and marketing
- Will have worked in a luxury hotel or can demonstrate an innate ability to represent and understand luxury branded sales and marketing skills – client and guest expectations
- Excellent team leadership skills: to mentor and drive the team to optimise on business opportunities
- Has worked internationally or travelled extensively across the Middle East region
- Is or has worked in a city/corporate hotel at a senior sales level – Europe, Asia as the business mix is international companies: finance, accounting etc as well as a lot of high end locally based corporate companies
- Understands the high end corporate segment and ideally has been exposed to the GCC leisure segment and appreciates the complexities of working within this niche market.
- Adaptable to different cultures and comfortable in mixing with high profile clients: networking and being the brand ambassador
- Pre-opening/opening and/or re-branding/re-positioning experience desirable
The client is offering a very competitive salary and package and and as a globally l recognised luxury brand, this is an opportunity for someone to further their career.
Frustrating as we know it is, to not hear back from us, please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Angelo-Thomson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.