Commis I - Pure Kitchen
A Commis I affects every Guest experience through food production and food presentation at our restaurants, bars, through room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Commis I, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards expected by Hilton Worldwide
- Perform tasks within a timely manner
- Contribute to Kitchen revenue through effective food cost control
- Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements
A Commis I serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with customers always in mind
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative To resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities To learn skills and knowledge in order To improve your personal performance
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively To changing requirements
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support To colleagues in pursuit of the department goals