Sales & Marketing Manager (Maldives)
With over 25 hotels and resorts under the brands Heritance, Adaaran, Turyaa and Aitken Spence Hotels & Resorts – Aitken Spence Hotels has presence in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Oman and India. We require a dynamic, results oriented and highly motivated professional to be a part of our team in the following capacity.
Sales & Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate should possess the GCE (A/L) qualification and a Degree in Marketing or a Degree in Hospitality Management specializing in Marketing from a reputed institute. A professional qualification in Marketing is desired. A minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience in the field of Sales & Marketing in the Hospitality Sector is essential to perform this role. Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in MS Office & Excel, ability to work well within a team and pleasing personality are key competencies sought.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Preparing Sales budgets and developing strategies to improve overall company performance
• Assuming responsibility for Tour Operator contracting
• Handling destination marketing and meeting relevant targets
• Implementing and exceeding all sales objectives and action plans to achieve targets
• Building and developing strong, productive relationships with partners
• Liaising with operators, travel agents and other parties to improve sales growth
E-mail your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport size colour photograph of yourself. Indicate the position applied for on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.