Sales Executive (Russian Speaking)
- Candidates must possess minimum 3-5 years UAE experience as a Sales Executive in a 4 or 5 Star Property within Dubai.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate and maintains customers of defined accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
- To maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, fax, written communications.
- To ensure comprehensive & complete coverage of own portfolio covering all levels of accounts’ managerial & departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- To implement & executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
- To solicit and serves transient and group business & meetings
- To formulate corporate & Travel offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- To ensure that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours
- To promote and produces sales leads for other MOBH Hotels outside of coverage area.
- To provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
- To arrange site inspections of hotel.
- To disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely & efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve overall objectives.
- To handle incoming calls and ensures messages are taken and details are forwarded to the person/s concerned.
- To attend departmental & communication meeting as requested
- To attend major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head
- To maintain an up to date account & contact database and details in property management system.
- To ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
- To ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible.
- To ensure that MOBH Hotels Sales & Marketing Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
2. General Responsibilities
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy & an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
- To maintain professional business confidentiality
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times
- To have good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
- To be flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs.
3 Occasional Responsibilities
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
4 Legal Responsibilities
- To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.