Senior Laundry Supervisor
Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
Should have at least 3 years laundry experience in similar and/or related field in a 5* hotel, fluent in English and ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Check the daily Room Occupancy Forecast, Room Report on room and guest occupancies
- Execute a detail check to ensure that all are in order at the Dry Clean machine, Washer, Dryer, Flatwork Ironer, Steam Pressing areas.
- Always follow up any outstanding issue before leaving your duties, especially posting of guest laundry bills, available stock etc.
- Ensure that all Guest laundry, F & B linen, Guest room linen, towels, and bathrobes etc. are clean and ready for collection on specific timings established by hotel.
- Help the Laundry Manager to prepare the budget
- Control expenses according to the budget
- Raise the necessary Purchase Requisition (PR) form and get approval from the department head before submitting to the Purchasing department
- Ensure that all duties are carried out for the day. In the event that this is not possible, remember to inform your immediate assistant to assist in completing these duties for the day