Events Coordinator - Chinese Speaking
Competitive Package & Expat Benefit
Full job details
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed and creative Event Coordinator with good communication in English & Chines and interpersonal skills who is passionate about the job & career in the hospitality industry. The selected candidate for the position of Events Coordinator will coordinate details of events such as weddings, conferences, birthdays, anniversaries and surprise parties.
- Responding to and negotiating with Guest enquiries regarding events, meeting space or functions
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage events such as:- Wedding, conferences, birthdays, anniversaries & surprise parties
- Responsible for the successful outcome of assigned programs from pre-arrival through to post-departure.
- Work closely with other departments for the preparation of events
- Any other task as assigned by Food & Beverage Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English & Chinese
- Preferably with experience in Maldives
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Possesses professional personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area,Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Competitive salary & service charge in USD
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 112 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad.