Director of Sales - European Market
Competitive Salary & Attractive Benefits
Full job details
Director of Sales – European Market
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion in line with Ayada Maldives delivery’s standards. Assists in leading day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term / value-based customer relationships that enables achievement of sales objectives.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays a proactive part in the weekly Sales Strategy Meeting in line with selling requirements and set goals.
- Pro-actively auditing the European market and Maldives comp set activities, offers and pricing.
- The Sales Manager is responsible to ensure the related revenue is maximized in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales and Marketing: includes but not limited to the reporting of appointments, calls made and generated business leads
- To support colleagues in the Sales and Operational Teams at all times in order to protect the interest of the hotel and ensure quality service for guests and potential customers
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the Marketing plan and the required budgetary guidelines of the Hotel, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations
- Attend sales trips, exhibitions and functions representing the hotel as directed by DOSM
- Proactively being involved in trade shows and conferences to network, generate new leads and drive business
- Actively supports the goals of the team and recommends revenue producing activities and ways to implement
- Self-driven in opening new roads, contacting new agencies and making the needed follow-up for generating room night.
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, tour operators, colleagues
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details according to resort standard
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major or Diploma in hotel business management.
- Good understanding of European market.
- Hotel working experience in Europe a request: track of leisure sales manager is highly recommended.
- Evidence of capacity to negotiate and establish contract and special offer.
- Capacity to manage tour operator intranets.
- With at least 2-3 years’ experience in the sales and marketing on the same position with a 5* Luxury Resort
- With good contacts and strong professional relationship with Tour Operators and Travel Agencies in Europe.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English and 1 European Language)
- Multilingual will be counted as an advantage
- Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Outlook
- Candidate should have Indian Ocean Experience - Essential
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project.