Director of Sales & Marketing
Attractive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Director of Sales & Marketing in 5 Star Luxury Resort in Maldives. The incumbent must hold a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Business Management with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hospitality Sales and currently holding the position of Director of Sales & Marketing. He/ She will drive strategic business to maximize revenue. To this end will develop and manage sales plans and strategies while building on existing accounts and diversify in emerging markets. Achievement will be measured on the Sales teams’ new business targets and conversion levels, sales calls and revenue for the Resort. You will also be responsible for managing and motivating your team.
- Maintains successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for the owner.
- Ensure understanding of position requirements, goals and standards of performance of the sales department
- Engage in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business.
- Develops, manage & maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues
- Develops and implements property–wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and property associates and provides a return on investment to the Ayada Maldives.
- Implements a seamless turnover from sales to operations and back to sales while consistently delivering high level of service.
- Manages the Sales development of a strategic with account planning for the demand generators in the market
- Executes the brand’s service marketing strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and focuses on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotel’s’ sales objectives.
- Participates in sales calls with members of the Sales and Marketing team to acquire new business.
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed clientele’s expectations.
Knowledge & Competencies:-
The ideal candidate will have a guest and service oriented attitude, backed up by a proactive approach and a strong drive for results. In your daily business you show flexibility, display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients. You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Business
- Influencing Outcomes
- Planning for Business
- Team Building
- Valuing Diversity
- Leading People
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Managing Operations
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with Luxury resorts in a similar capacity, essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse with an advanced level of English, essential
- Foreign languages skills an advantage
- International Candidate with limited visa restrictions on the passport country
- Maldives experience is essential
- Energetic outgoing personality preferred
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 112 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad.