Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
Working as a key member of the marketing team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions with high visual impact. This position is required to work across a variety of products, including print and digital advertising, promotion and marketing as well as signage, corporate identity, exhibitions and packaging.
The Graphic Designer must be comfortable working within Le Meridien guidelines while also able to creatively step outside the box to develop creative, engaging work for the hotel’s restaurants, bars, spa and beach club.
Ultimately the work of the Graphic Designer must help position the hotel and its facilities within the community as well as internationally to enable greater brand awareness, footfall and revenue
• Understanding of Starwood brand principles & marketing standards
• Knowledgeable about working with corporate brands
• At least 4 year experience in a graphic design role in any of the following industries: media, advertising, design, marketing communications, corporations
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Fluent in written and verbal English and Arabic is a must
• Detail oriented with a track record of follow through and delivery
• Apple Mac / PC literate with competency in all major design computer packages
• Fluent in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Knowledgeable about file conversions (PDF, mpg, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, ae, mp3, mp4, avi)
• Experience and knowledge are the specifications for printing-related matters
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent product and technical knowledge
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Strong organizational and time management skills to meet expectations, deadlines and commitments
• Enthusiastic with a positive outlook and flexible mindset
• Willingness to work and learn
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Professional qualification in graphic design
• Any Social Media/Video/Animation graphics qualification is a plus
• Previous 5 Star hotel/hospitality experience is desired.