Properties Management Agent
Full job details
The incumbent in this position is responsible for Leasing and Property Management Service for Managed Units under the umbrella of IFA Residential Services.
A successful candidate should have:
- High school with diploma.
- At least 1 year experience in UAE & hospitality in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have very good communication & computer skills (MS Office (word, excel & outlook)).
- Self confident, reliable, able to work in team and individually, accurate and presentable.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Market the Property.
- Accompany prospective Tenant to view the property.
- Negotiate acceptable terms for the Tenancy.
- Ensure rental pricing is maintained at the highest yield possible for all Owners.
- Ensure landlord documents are all complete and maintained.
- Prepare tenancy Agreements to be executed by both parties.
- Handle Monthly Utility payments.
- Demand and receive rent and security deposit from the tenant on the landlord's behalf.
- Creation of inventory checklist and scheduling of audits of the apartments inventory.
- Extension &renewal of tenancy contracts.
- Quarterly assessment of each Managed unit.
- Sending of statement on a quarterly basis to the landlords.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a current resume with the photograph through Caterer Global.