As Sales Manager you will be responsible to work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing and sales team to drive business needs through sales channels to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets. The role includes key responsibilities such as:
• Generating and maintaining accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections)
• implementing and executing all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceeding targets set
• Contributing to the development of company sales initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
• Reviewing direct competition and ensuring complete awareness by all sales team of competitor's activities at all times.
• Establishing and maintaining files, data base of all accounts and assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing in maintaining the accounts management system.
• Ensuring all plans and activities are implemented to achieve a successful strategy
• Building and developing strong and productive relationships with business partners.
• Providing feedback to DOSM on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
• Attending major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head
• Effectively communicating with other departments, especially Banquet, Reservation, Front Office
• Monitor and coach performance of sales executive assigned to him/her
• Assist in monthly production review for sales executives
• Assist in preparation for sales blitz, account action plan, bookers party, participate in road shows, exhibitions
• Targets business through overseas offices of existing accounts to further maximize business.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and improve her contribution within the team, in terms of supporting, guiding, and sharing information's.(