Director of Sales & Marketing (ME)
We are looking for an experienced and smart DOSM for a luxury branded hotel in the Middle East. This not Dubai, so only those with a real entrepreneurial spirit and keen to continue or consolidate their international work experience need apply.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking candidates with:
- Excellent team leadership skills: to mentor and drive the team to optimise on business opportunities
- Structured and organised proactive approach to sales, brand development and marketing
- Ideally has had Middle East work experience but this is not essential, for the right person with the right aptitude. The client will even seriously consider a first time person to the region if they are open to making that first move
- Will have worked in a luxury hotel or can demonstrate an innate ability to represent and understand luxury branded sales and marketing skills – client and guest expectations
- Is or has worked in a city/corporate hotel at a senior sales level – Europe, Asia as the business mix is international companies: finance, accounting etc as well as a lot of high end locally based corporate companies
- Adaptable to different cultures and comfortable in mixing with high profile clients: networking and being the brand ambassador
- Arabic would be useful but is not essential
The company are offering an attractive salary and package and as a globally l recognised luxury brand, this is an opportunity for someone to further their career.
If this sounds of interest and you wish to find out more, please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly.
Frustrating as we know it is, to not hear back from us, please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.