Food & Beverage - Hostess
Full job details
We are currently looking for dynamic, self motivated female Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Hostess you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and conduct guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to and be available for them at all times as a point of contact
• Take outlet reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone in an impeccable manner
• Set up the outlet prior to the business hours along with the service team
• Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables
• Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area
• Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact
• Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
• Contribute in setting up the outlets database
• Reassure the guests’ satisfaction upon their departure.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with preferable previous experiences in the Food & Beverage Department within a hotel. You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be service orientated and strive to exceed the expectations of our guests at every turn. You are enthusiastic and committed with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and a great smile, be smart in appearance and well groomed, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job