- Assist the Design Consultants with project development, including attending home calls, preparing space plans, product selection, preparing quotes, creating sketches and renderings, setting up and dismantling presentations, preparing custom soft goods quotes, offering assistance and hospitality during presentations and assisting clients when their requested Design Consultant is unavailable.
- Provides support to visual merchandiser in replenishing merchandise and assists in daily maintenance of floor displays.
- Stays current on design and color trends to create fashionable design solutions.
- Enters orders and quotes utilizing the retail point of sale system.
- Communicate with clients regarding appointments and order status via telephone & email.
- Setting fixtures/display to planogram
- Stocking shelves
- Taking inventory/writing credits
- Installing or removing fixtures
- Cleaning displays
Specific Job Skills:
- Be able to conduct a reset independently
- Must have an active email address
- Must have the ability to report all assignments online within 24 hours of work completion
- Ability to access email and Internet
- Data Entry
- Requires standing for up to 6-8 hours per day
- Bending and reaching
- May require lifting of up to 30 pounds
- Various retail locations; specific departments vary between soft-lines (cosmetics and apparel) to grocery (dry and refrigerated) and hard-lines (furniture, etc).
- Must be flexible with hours available
- Must be willing to travel within assigned area and outside of area for training or special projects