Senior Technical Manager
POSITION Senior Project Manager – Product & Technical Services
REPORTS TO VP Product & Technical Services
- Project management to drive the design and construction of our properties to ensure the project is delivered on planned time, budget and quality.
- To ensure projects are designed in line with company’s brand standards, industry best practice and support the relevant brand values and positioning
- Support of business development strategy, project reviews, potential conversion and location relevance’s regulations.
- Project Initiation and Management: prepare project improvement plan, brief, renovation budget, project time line and renovation strategy
- Project delivery: Professional team sourcing and engagement, leading professional team and coordinate design team to ensure the conformity of brand standards, specifications and allocated budget, project procurement process (contractor tender, specialist suppliers sourcing) and ensuring project is delivered on time.
- Brand Standards & project tools: support the development of tools to improve the standards, project processes and to keep up date all brand standards, procedure and project tools.
- Support of Business Development: analyze and evaluate proposed projects, of conformity with brand standards, future conversion potential, sourcing professional team for technical Due diligence.
Qualification & Experience
- University degree in Architecture and/or Construction Management
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in design, construction and project management in international hotel company
- Strong knowledge of architectural and design, and construction principles and understanding of applicable regulations
- Experience in managing projects in different European countries
- Language: professional fluency in English and French - Fluency in German is a plus
- Ability to work with different cultures & on a “distance” mode
- Ability to understand technical issues as well legal & financial relevancies related to scope of responsibilities
- Effective communication and strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
Labour contract info Position based in Paris – French employment terms