Account Manager Corporate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate market specialist to join this well known hotel group in one of their Global Sales Offices in central London.
Reporting to the Area Director of Sales the successful candidate will be responsible to source, solicit, negotiate and handle all accounts within the assigned portfolio. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action and to take additional responsibilities and projects as assigned, whereby it will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts, managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
- Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- Promote and produce sales leads for the hotel group within its respective areas
- Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail in its market areas
- Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system
- Ensure that company’s sales policies and SOPs are adhered to at all times
Please note that knowledge of the UK market is essential to be considered for this opportunity, as well as excellent knowledge and contacts within Corporate segment. Ideally, the candidate will have previous outbound sales experience.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THIS ROLE, WE WILL ONLY PERSONALLY RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
For further information, please contact Magdalena Dubinska by email: email@example.com. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.