As a Sales Executive you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans and will include key responsibilities such as:
Key Job Responsibilities
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her marketing area as outlined in the Business Plan.
- Establishes and maintains files on major active accounts and prospects accounts within his/her market area.
- Arrange site inspections and entertainment related to his/her market.
- Develops and maintains the potential client’s database and ensure proper documentation of accounts activities.
- Maintains high level of exposure in the hotel through direct sales solicitations, telephone contacts and written communications.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- At least 2 years in hotel field sales preferably in the Middle East
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- English is essential and any other language skills beside will be an asset