As a Sales Manager you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans and will include key responsibilities such as:
•Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
•Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
•Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices with customers for transient and group business in connection with the properties
•Promote and produce sales leads for Rotana within its respective areas
•Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail in its market areas
•Establish and maintain files of major accounts and assist Superiors in maintaining the accounts management system
•Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- At least 3 years in hotel field sales preferably in the Middle East
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- English is essential and any other language skills beside will be an asset