Director of Sales and Marketing
- Serves as the sales contact for the General Manager and property leadership team.
- Create and manages the development of a strategic sales plan
- Determines and develops marketing communication activities
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Researches competitor’s sales strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy, RevPAR and market share
- Suggests innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies
- Identifies PR opportunities and coordinates activities to support the overall marketing communication strategy.
- Develops strong partnerships with local organizations and key stakeholders to further increase brand/product awareness.
- Develops strong community relations by maintaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and events.
- Supports fellow managers in developing effective revenue strategies for their departments and setting aggressive goals that will drive the hotel's financial performance.
- At least 5 years minimum experience in Leadership position in Sales and Marketing
- Previous Luxury Hotel, Middle East & pre-opening experience required
- Obtained a University in Degree Business Administration, Marketing and/or Hospitality
- Demonstrated sales performance track record and proven management skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to sustain a high level of productivity and efficiency at all times.
- Must display strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and administrative skills.
- Must demonstrate strong managerial and leadership skills
- Adapt to change quickly and strong multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office