Director of Food & Beverage
Maintain standards of food & beverage quality and guest service quality
• Coach, train and manage employees within the hotel’s organization structure
• Achieve budgeted revenues & expenses and maximize profitability related to the food & beverage department
• Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments
• Implement & maintain local and national sales / marketing programs
• Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivering of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image
• Ensure compliance with business operations and legal regulations
• Market the food & beverage outlets, develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentation within corporate guidelines to meet / exceed sales and financial goals and objectives
• Implement & manage all company programs to ensure compliance with SOP’s.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop colleagues.
- Be innovative, financially savvy, Connect emotionally with guest and internal customer.
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar position in an executive committee capacity in 5* Hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, People Management Skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Well verged with technology, which helps F&B to take next level.
- University degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management