Group Director of Revenue Manager - Leading Luxury Hotel Group - Pakistan
- Candidate MUST have experience in managing more than 5 properties in his/her present role
- Pakistan's leading Hotel Company
- Salary: Up to US$96,000 Net + Expat Benefits
- Candidate MUST have a college degree preferably in Revenue Management/Finance Management
Our client is Pakistan's leading Luxury Hotel company. We are now looking for an experienced and dynamic Group Director of Revenue to manage all aspects of revenue and yield management for 8 luxury hotels spread across the country and managed by our client.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, business minded strategist who can apply a hands-on approach to the overall revenue management of the hotel business.
This role would suit an existing Group / Cluster / Area / Regional Director of Revenue who is actively looking for a challenging and demanding environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Group / Cluster / Area / Regional Director of Revenue within leading hotels/resorts
- Middle-Eastern or prior Pakistani experience on Group / Cluster / Area / Regional level will be an added advantage
- Work closely with each hotel's revenue management team, General Manager as well as Sales and Marketing team and have the ability to maximize revenue and yield
- Strong knowledge of financials with extensive experience in preparing forecasts, budgets and reports
- Develop new strategies to enhance and ripen existing revenue streams as well as bring fresh ideas to develop new streams of revenue
- Thorough understanding of maturing room rates and increasing the RevPAR
- Knowledge of various computer softwares
- Must be a dynamic and mature professional who can lead and train the staff
- Have formal training in hotel management with specialization in revenue, accounting and finance
- Manage and coordinate all revenue management activities
- Highly developed interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
If you believe you are the candidate for this role, please apply via the link below with a detailed CV. For further information please contact Clive Webster on firstname.lastname@example.org