Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
• Maintaining the condition of the dining room and controlling guest checks and payments.
• Table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift.
• To identify and notify Supervisor of all maintenance requirements hazards in the work place to comply with hotel and company mandatory requirements for fire, health and safety, licensing and employment and to ensure that members of the team are also aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with the requirements.
• To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations.
Education / Professional experience / Skills / Qualities
Education: Diploma Certificate required.
Experience: Must have at least one (1) year of prior experience as a waiter.
Language: Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.