Come join our team!
- As directed
Responsibility and Authority
- Commit to the Company's Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – R espect, I ntegrity, T rust and E xcellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- his allocated area.
- Responsible for the repair and plumbing, potable water, gray water and black water line.
- Performs major mechanical overhaul and repair work on vacuum system.
- Notify the Engine Storekeeper regarding working consumables to be ordered.
- Implement all safe working practices in all tasks, including proper use of watertight doors, handling of chemical products and usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Education and Experience
- Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
- Skills including but not limited to:
- Team Work
- Engine Room Experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.