Abu Dhabi (AE)
Full job details
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi (AE)
Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Manager
- Responsible for proper storage of all food, beverage, supplies and operating equipment until these are issued to the operation.
- Responsible for the receiving of goods, and verifies quantity and quality.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum and maximum stocks.
- Ensures that all store items are re-ordered in time.
- Makes purchase request for the below minimum level items.
- Monitors the expiry date of the store items & inform accordingly to the Purchasing Manager.
- Follows first in, first-out system.
- Checks the expiry dates and prepare short expiry list at least twice a month.
- Ensures that all goods received are in accordance to the approved purchase requests/orders and the daily market list.
- Maintains a high level of cleanness and hygienic standards in all storage areas.
- Strictly follows the HACCP guidelines and Local Food Authority regulation.
- Assists the Purchasing Manager with the monthly inventory & preparation of non-moving and slow moving item list.
- Ensures that store issuing hours are always followed.
- Maintains a temperature log for all refrigerators in the storeroom.
- Maintains necessary records with accuracy of information related to receiving, store and issue of Food, Beverage & General store inventory Items.
- Assists Receiving Clerk whenever necessary.
- Maintains a good working relationship with associates and all other department.
- Carries out other duties that may from time to time be delegated to him by the Purchasing Manager or the Cost Controller.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ experience a storekeeper at a 5 star hotel.
- Education: High school diploma;
- General Skills: Team player , hard worker , positive attitude
- Technical Skills: Sun system knowledge , Birchstreet system will be a plus
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency, other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting weight, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: HACCP certified