The Address Boulevard Dubai is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five-star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Spa Receptionist? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department.
- To ensure the retail displays are clean, attractive and well stocked at all times
- To assist the Spa Manager in the smooth running of the daily operations of the Spa
- To always provide customers with an enjoyable and memorable experience
- Constantly strive to increase guest satisfaction through quality, creativity, range and value for money available throughout the property.
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service at all times.
- To have a thorough knowledge of all well-being services and departments as well as other applicable services offered by the resort.
- To ensure maximum room and therapist occupancy at all times.
- To notify the Spa Manager immediately of any guest complaints
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the resort and to make suggestions for improvement, expansion or creation of new services.
- To remain up to date with local and international trends in the beauty, health and leisure services through internet, magazines and other applicable media.
- To actively up sell all the appropriate Spa services to the guests.
- To ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to maximising revenues and minimising expenses.
- To achieve daily & monthly sales targets set by the Spa Manager.
- To prepare daily & monthly revenue reports as requested by the Spa Manager
- To confidently recommend and up sell additional treatments to guests. To try to rebook them where ever possible.
- To keep excellent relationships with team, peers, and all other colleagues of the hotel.
- To attend and actively participate in training sessions
- To ensure punctuality, excellent grooming and hygiene.
- To attend daily operations briefing with direct reports/supervisors.
- To keep courteous, professional relationships with suppliers, colleagues from competition, and from other Hilton properties.
- To organise and coordinate the appropriate treatment bookings and therapy rooms for each Therapist.
- To ensure the towel displays are well stocked in the rooms and the rest room
- To ensure the shower rooms are clean and well stocked with shampoo, conditioner & shower gel
- To attend to all malfunctioning equipment and follow up
- To write job requisitions for maintenance issues
- To update the communications book on daily events if any
- To write store requisitions for administrative implements and water. To ensure beverages are always well stocked and fresh for the guests
- To assist in monthly stock counting and inventory controls
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the resort, other outlets and the local area
- To be completely knowledgable about all the retail products and available Spa services
- To study, evaluate operations and procedures and suggest improvements to the Manager
- To assist in providing departmental orientation to newly recruited team members.
- requested by the Spa Manager
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the resort’s employees rules and regulations.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the resort’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Must follow all Standards and Procedures as taught by legendary trainers or Spa Supervisor.
- To ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the Spa.
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required:
- Front Desk
- Spa Retail Area
- Relaxation Area
- Preparation Room
- Sales and Marketing
- Spa Suite
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa Operations Supervisor.
- To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa reception
- Must have the ability to courteously interact and answer all spa and hotel related questions with guests.
- Must have good telephone skills and follow standard telephone etiquette.
- Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Spa Assistant Manager/Director of Spa.
- To ensure a warm friendly welcome to all guests at all times. Greets all guests upon their arrival, gives new guests tours of property and offers return guests "re-orientations". Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- Processes incoming and outgoing packages, i.e., FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing guest and spa colleague business-related emails.
- To show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- Ensure that the reception area is tidy, clean and stocked at all times.
- Print confirmation letters and pull files for the next business day.
- To communicate all messages promptly and to keep the Manager-On-Duty informed as to any complaints.
- To organize appointment scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the clients needs are of first importance.
- To assist in the smooth flow of the guests journey throughout the day.
- Must be a team player and assist all spa and hotel colleagues where necessary. To perform opening and closing duties.
- To have a thorough understanding of Spa Software, all treatments offered in the spa and all retail products.
- Prepare gift certificates and make pre-payment arrangements
- To attend daily line-ups, weekly and monthly spa meetings.
- To perform all daily assigned Spa Concierge Tasks.