Paralegal, (Graduate) Dubai
Full job details
An exciting position is open for a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join and grow with our expanding group of hospitality brands as a Paralegal. Preferred candidates are Law/Legal qualification graduates looking for hands on experience and with a desire to specialise in company formation, franchising and trademarks and UAE law.
The Paralegal position researches law, investigates facts, and prepares documents to assist the Group Executive Office and Senior Management by performing a variety of support duties.
- Researches and analyzes local and International law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, initial and amended articles of incorporation, stock certificates and other securities, buy-sell agreements, trade licenses, trademarks, franchise agreements, closing papers and binders, deeds, and trust instruments for review, approval, and use by Executive Office and Senior Management.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail to support the Executive Office.
- Prepares affidavits/copies of documents and maintains document file.
- Prepares relevant office accounts.
- Prepares real estate closing statement and assists in closing process.
- Acts as arbitrator and liaison between disputing parties.
- Acts as law librarian and UAE legal advisor, keeping and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in office filing system.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.