Bartender (Arabic Speaker)
Are you a talented Bartender? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
- Participates in decoration and preparing the bar for promotions and special events.
- To be familiar with all promotions, specialties and other sales activities.
- Ensure a proper, correct order taking to speed-up service and that are guests getting the correct order.
- Actively participate in order taking, sales efforts, service and guest relations.
- Handle all complaints generously, efficiently and according to the Emaar guidelines.
- Ensures a working discipline and a smooth team work between service and other departments.
- Make sure that all rules and regulations according to Emaar guidelines are in use.
- Is aware of the menu, beverage list, and other promotions in order to train his/her staff on the job and in classes.
- To assist the bar manager in solving daily operation problems with the daily training on the job
- Ensures a careful handling of all bar material.
- To assist the bar manager in controlling all bar material and eliminates chipped, broken or cracked glasses.
- Keep all bar furniture clean and polished in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Controls and reports all defective lighting, fixtures and other electrical matters.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the Bar’s emergency procedures and is in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Review reservation books daily.
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant SOP’s for his/her field of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.