Maintenance Assistant - Engineering - Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Full job details
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers, a uniquely designed city hotel, shopping boulevard and office tower recognised as one of the world's finest business hotels. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers provides a dramatic backdrop to Dubai's skyline and a visible statement of the region's growing corporate success.About the Role
An exciting role has arisen in the Engineering department at Jumeirah Emirates Towers for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for general housekeeping and assisting technicians in their daily tasks
Your main duties will include:
- To carry out multi-skilled repairs and maintenance as directed.
- To carry out basic fault finding.
- To select correct materials from stores.
- To complete work order and PPMs/CWAs as directed.
- To advise supervisory colleagues promptly of any difficulties, problems or failures.
- To ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
- Be familiar with comply with all relevant Engineering Department Policies, processes and procedures.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 1 year experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or 2 years general engineering / construction work experience. You must have a certificate or diploma in Engineering. Good English communication skills.