Director Sales and Marketing - Indian Ocean
Full job details
We have been retained by our client, a beautiful new 5 star resort / hotel chain with over 200 rooms in the Indian Ocean to source an excellent Director of Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Sales & Marketing capacity within the hospitality and hotel industry.
- Experience at a Resort in the Indian Ocean is an asset.
- Pre-opening/opening experience is an asset.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and creative.
- Entrepreneurial and able to drive negotiation to positive conclusions.
- Disciplined, organized and structured.
- Business or Sales degree an advantage
- Proven experience leading a Sales & Marketing Team
- Development of Sales & Marketing activity plans and implementation of all requirements for the Resort.
- Maximize business opportunities for the Resort from geographically assigned territories and customers.
- Achieve approved forecasts and budgets as set by the General Manager.
- Responsible for departmental profit/loss analysis.
- Establish good working relationship with all local and international travel agents and corporate accounts.
- Produce monthly Sales & Marketing reports in detail of all sales activities and results.
Salary: $72,000 - $84,000 USD Net plus Accommodation, Bonus, Meals, Health & Medical Plan, Annual Flight, 2 R&R, Staff Gym/Sports Center. Single Status preferred.
For further information on this role please contact Brian Renard at: email@example.com
*Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application