Premier Inn – Our Story:
Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel chain, and we are growing across the Middle East – with 6 hotels in the UAE, and more on the way across the region. Our purpose is to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep. Our promise of great rooms, great value and great people is how we deliver on our purpose.
We are looking for the following:
Our Receptionists provide outstanding guest service from arrival, check-in and beyond - delivering our guest promise each and every time.
As a valued member of our team, our Receptionists are tasked with delivering the following – each and every time to each and every guest:
Helping to Achieve Commercial Success:
- Ensure the reception area is operated in a highly efficient manner in order to create a positive lasting impression on all Guests, Visitors, Suppliers, Clients and other external parties.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and clearly in a polite and helpful manner.
- Ensure all booking enquiries are handled in a professional manner to brand standards.
- Carry out all administrative duties to the company standard.
- Be fully aware of all promotions, activities and the status of Premier Inn occupancy internally and in the surrounding area.
- Ensure payments are dealt with according to hotels standards and the company’s cash handling procedures.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the Reception Manager, team leaders and in support of all other departments.
Making sure we are our Customers’ First Choice:
- Understand guest feedback, exploring options for improvement, and ensuring consistent communication across team.
- Delivering agreed service standards and ensuring everyone understands the common goal.
- Demonstrate genuine care for our guests across all operational areas.
- Live and communicate the Goodnight Guarantee - ensuring customer complaints are dealt with and recorded according to Premier Inn standards.
- Liaise with all departments as appropriate to ensure customer requirements are met, in line with The Goodnight Guarantee.
- Deal proficiently and professionally with any customer queries/complaints.
Demonstrating Leadership Spirit:
- Act as a brand ambassador to ensure product information is regularly delivered to guests and the wider market in a professional manner.
- Work as a team to really understand our promise and purpose – delivering the Premier Inn Proposition.
- Act as a positive role model, demonstrating passion for our business.
- Continually reviewing and improving own and wider team’s activity, output and behaviour.
- Constantly striving to each outside the expected levels of performance.
- Ensure the health & safety of guests and team members alike at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in working different shifts as requested by your line manager based on business requirements.
Passion for our Brand:
- Ensure our Premier Inn brand is maintained at the heart of everything we do – adhere to agreed processes and ways of working.
- Nurture linkage to our brand across departments – consistently demonstrate commitment to the Premier Inn brand when working with other teams
Minimum Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
Qualifications: Completion of High School Diploma and / or Hospitality College Diploma
Experience: Experience in a customer service role in a related industry would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- English and Arabic language proficiency – written and spoken – demonstrates ability to deal with a wide variety of different nationalities and does so in both English and Arabic depending on guest requirements.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – ability to deal with variety of people both face to face and on the telephone
- Demonstrates empathy - sensitive to how others may be feeling and how best to handle them.
- Calm under pressure. Ability to cope with busy workload.
- Proficient with MS Office and ability to grasp.
- Demonstrates high level of initiative – strives to exceed required standards.
- Determined to get it right – takes great pride in their work and demonstrates high personal standards, with attention to detail
- Supportive of others – reliable, enjoys pulling together, doesn’t like letting others down.
If YOU think you have what to take to join the Premier Inn team, then please click on Apply Now