Captain - Banquet
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millenium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The Grand Millennium Hotel Muscat is the flagship of the Grand Millennium Brand. The Hotel is Sharia Compliant with seven (7) F&B outlets, spa and recreation and a total of 328 rooms and apartments. It is located next to the Muscat Grand Mall.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Be current with the menus, beverage selections and local events.
- Know the basics of Good Service
- Know the Food & Beverage Do’s & Don’ts
- Learn and understand all standard Millennium & Copthorne hotel groups SOP’s for all food and beverage service personnel.
- Learn and understand all SOP’s for your specific area of work (outlet to which you have been assigned).
- Ensure presence in outlet assigned in full uniform, clean and pressed & ready for work.
- Learn and study all required material concerning food & beverage product in your area of responsibility.
- Know all daily food and beverage features including specials, promotions and wines by the glass.
- Know the hours of operation and offerings in all hotel restaurants and other facilities.
- Know and be aware of all key events in the city and keep updated on major events in order to facilitate guest inquiries.
- Prepare for and maintain no less than 80% on all F&B product knowledge tests.
- Attend all training courses to which assigned.
- Begin to study more in depth food, beverages and service standards with additional training on leadership skills.
- Punctual in attendance to check station is fully equipped to render service to guests.
* Minimum one (1) year experience in a similar role
* GCC experience desirablePrimary Location : OM-MA-Muscat Job : Food & Beverage Organization : Grand Millennium Muscat Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Team Leader Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Job Posting : Jan 8, 2017, 2:47:37 PM