Cost Control Assistant/ Data Entry
Full job details
Duties & Functions:
- Invoice data entry & inventory spot check.
- Assisting with gathering and analysis of information including cost monitoring and monthly cost reports
- Responsible for encoding and checking all purchase invoices in the system
- Check daily quotation sheet prices with invoiced prices.
- Check if all the invoices where received from the outlets.
- Perform reconciliation of the supplier accountant at the end of the month.
- Compiling and maintaining all the reports and documents for references and audit purposes.
- Follow company policies related to security and operation of computer system
- Perform all other duties as required by the Cost Control team
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Good knowledge and execution of the whole M suite especially excel
- Basic accounting skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach. Expected to be pro-active and reliable and should thrive on working in a busy environment. Must stay calm under pressure and should possess the following competencies:
- Strong Business Sense
- Strong Attention to details
- Team-player, but can work individually without supervision
- Drive for Results.