Head of Operations - Saudi Arabia
Full job details
The incumbent in this role will be responsible to provide leadership to all FM Accounts and projects team to ensure all contractual FM Agreements and obligations are met in line with the Vision, Mission and Business Objectives set for Inaya.
A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil with full knowledge of HSE and a good Knowledge of all Facilities Management, MEP and Contract processes.
- Knowledge of international Facilities Management standards.
- Minimum of 6-9 yrs experience in within the same role in related field.
- Excellent Project Management, Communication, Time Management, and Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation Customer Orientation and Relationship Building skills.
- Process and results oriented.
- Previous Integrated Facilities Management and HSE Training.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implement the Facilities Management Model and Delivery Strategy to realise the Business Objectives for the timely delivery of Integrated Facilities Management Services to the client in line with the Contractual terms.
- Monitor the Contract performance also devise a strategy to enhance the contract P&L.
- Develop a strategy for increasing revenue with the introduction of other services within the Integrated Facilities Management framework.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within cost and conforming to project management (PM) standards.
- Develop and establish appropriate Facilities Management policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls and ensure their implementation after approval so that the FM Accounts are serviced in a consistent and reliable manner.
- Oversee the delivery of all Contracts and Projects in compliance with all Contractual obligations and Service Level agreements and deliver Client Satisfaction.
- Identify the Operational risks on all Contracts and Projects within the criteria set for internal risk to protect the long term continuity of business through implementation of risk mitigation strategies and measures.
- Supervise the development of Facilities Management Budgets and work plans in order to ensure that all contracts and Projects are carried out within agreed parameters e.g. Cost, Timelines, Service delivery objectives etc.
- Supervise the execution of PPM (Preventive Maintenance Plans), Work orders and work requests.
- Ensure adherence to all SLA’s as outlined in the Contract to satisfy Customer’s needs for the Key Account (s) managed.
- Achieve the agreed KPI’s to achieve the organisational objectives for the FM account (s) managed.
- Manage the mobilisation of all the FM Accounts and monitor their overall performance.
- Manage the projects for completion on time and within the budget.
- Provide assistance in preparing project estimation quotes.Ensure the Special Services Maintenance (SSM’s) are managed as per the agreed SLA’s and contractual terms.
- Ensure compliance to all Statutory & regulatory compliances without any exception.Ensure that all Facilities Management MIS and progress reports are prepared in line with the Corporate Governance System to deliver timely and accurate information which will support the efficient delivery of business objectives.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are submitted to the Client to report on compliance with SLA’s and that all work orders are closed out.Search for new technologies and tools to deliver and improve the speed of delivery.
- Lead the drive to continuously improve Integrated Facilities Management Services so that they support the Clients’ core business optimally at all times.
- Carry out benchmarking surveys of internal processes against best practice in pursuit of more efficient Facility Management processes which result in enhanced and intelligent FM solutions for Inaya’s clients.
- Continuously monitor performance against Key Performance Indicators for each Contract, report any deviations and take corrective action.
- Ensure flexible Facilities Management service delivery plans and vehicles are implemented to meet the customer’s specific needs and challenges in order to develop long-term commitment, and close customer relationships leading to enhanced customer retention.
- Ensure prompt responses are given to the client and customers on the status of open work orders and requests to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Develop an HSE culture and ensure that HSE policies, processes, procedures and standards are implemented in line with International standards and best practices.
- Ensure all FM and PM staff are trained and inducted in HSE standards and requirements.
- Implement departmental training on a skills matrix.
- Ensure weekly orientation is conducted and make site visits to ensure HSE standards are implemented.
- Responsible for the Management of the Facilities Management team, to meet all Facilities Management functional objectives.
- Responsible for the Management of the Projects Management team, to meet all functional objectives of project management.
- Lead and direct all Human Resource Management processes like Recruitment, Reward Management, Performance Management, Learning and Development etc. to keep employees in the Facilities Management Area adequately engaged.
- Organise Technical Training of all the Facilities Management and projects team to deliver the functional Objectives.