Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- Waiting on the guest, using suggestive selling,
- Taking order and serving them accordingly, resets tables, performs side work as required and performs cashiering function.
- Handling all operational equipment.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Greet the guest, present menu, make suggestions, takes order and serves food & beverage according to standard procedures
• Check on guest satisfaction, attends to guest needs and complaints with proper follow up by informing the Management or Senior Team Leader
• Present check, performs cashiering function, bid guest farewell and invite them to come back
• Maintain cleanliness of work place by performing clearing functions
• Perform side duties
• Attends all meetings and trainings as conducted
• Perform food runner duties as required
• Carry out light cleaning and maintenance of restaurant
• Dispense beverages
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
• Dispense towels
• Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
• Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department
• Help implement work simplification and necessary changes
• Ensure mise-en-place is carried out before each shift
• To ensure that guests receive the attention and service at all time
• To behave with other members of staff, managers and directors in a polite, honest and friendly way
• Willing to assist in the other venues when the operation requires
• High School / Hotel School
• Previous experience in Hospitality Industry, preferably 5* Hotel
• A second language preferred: Arabic, German or Russian
• Basic knowledge of Micros systems