Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping high standards of the coffee service, train other associates to be in line with the expectations and be responsible for quality of the beverages.
- Preparing and presenting quality beverages according to standard recipes.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Greet the guest, present menu, make suggestions, takes order and serves food & beverage according to standard procedures.
• Operate coffee making equipment
• prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards
• serve prepared food items such as muffins and Danish pastries
• collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards
• comply with health, safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations
• maintain clean and hygienic work area
• dismantle and clean machinery as needed
• monitor inventory
• stock inventory according to storage requirements
• The ability to pick up, verify, and put away all requisitions in ADACO for juices, milk, soft drinks and food items used for the bar areas at the same time keeping in mind the beverage cost and checking daily the Hotel occupancy
• The ability to ensure that the bar is stocked and all side opening and closing duties are completed.
• Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Assist with cleanup - mopping floors, removal of cans and bottles, general cleaning of rails and counters, removal of melting ice in bins.
• Checks on guest satisfaction, attends to guest needs and complaints with proper follow up by informing the Management.
• Presents check, performs cashiering function, bid guest farewell and invite them to come back.
• Attends all meetings and trainings as conducted.
• Performs food runner duties as required.
• Dispense beverages
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
• High School / Hotel School
• Qualification as a Barista
• 5* experience in F&B
• Coffee knowledge