Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage - Banquet
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising and assisting in the service of a quality food & beverage product to guests.
- Assisting in the development of food & beverage products and services and answer guest requests and resolve guest problems.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Handle all guest and internal guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactory.
• Take guest orders and deliver items without unnecessary delay.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
• To be fully aware with F&B policies and procedures.
• Understand and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Upselling and identification of additional revenue opportunities. Achieving sales outlets sales targets.
• Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures.
• Maintain positive teamwork at all times.
• Arrange meal breaks for team members sensibly.
• Allocate tasks to the team to ensure all duties carried out thoroughly and on time.
• Coach and supervising existing team members.
• Prepare rosters and report discrepancies to the immediate supervisor, if needed.
• Be able to prepare requested reports.
• To perform additional duties within F&B department.
• Be able to work closely with other departments.
• Strong communication with the Kitchen, Events and Front Office and Butler Services.
• Attend Venues’ Communication Meetings.
• Drive pre-service briefings.
• Schedule appraisal with staff.
• To ensure that Guests receive the attention and service at all time.
• To behave with other members of staff, managers and directors in a polite, honest and friendly way