Telephone Operator - Supervisor
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Rooms - Butler Service
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture program, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Butlers, Lobby Butler and Butler Runners.
- Training and supervising the butlers.
- Welcoming the guests and make them feel at home.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house.
- Coordinating the high quality and personalized service the butlers provide to each guest.
- Ensuring all guest requirements and needs are met while maintaining a high level of organization and management.
• Conduct daily shift briefing to his team
• Leads, motivate and continuously develops the Butler team in order to maximize associate productivity and guest satisfaction
• Monitor and review Quality Standards for the Department
• Implement strategies aimed at cost minimization, productivity maximization without reduction of consistency and quality Standards
• Arrange and conduct relevant training to ensure quality and standards of service and product are maintained
• Attend promptly to all guest complaints and requests and resolve accordingly
• Maintains a full and comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available
• Responsible for maintaining inventory levels, maintenance and general upkeep of equipment and operating supplies
• Ensures that Butlers adhere to Hotel Health and Safety policies/procedures and quality standards at all times
• To supervise and monitor daily Butler service situation and activities to ensure proper standards and products are delivered with the standards of service of the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi
• Report maintenance faults and damage to machines, furniture and fittings in all area of the hotel to the maintenance department
• Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the Director of Butler Services and Butler Services Managers, to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the rooms department
• To coordinate and conduct monthly butler training as required
• Monitor guest questionnaires and GSI results to identify shortfalls and remedy service issues
• To provide an inspiring example of Rooms citizenship, responsibility and resourcefulness by asserting, protecting and demonstrating the core values of the St. Regis commitment to excellence
• Ensure service standards are consistently reviewed and monitored, and in compliance with St. Regis brand standards and 3rd party inspection standards
• Coordinate closely with Engineering and Housekeeper managers for daily maintenance and yearly repair and maintenance program of guest rooms and public areas
• Bachelor / College Degree
• 2 years working experience in relevant field of a luxury hotel
• Previous experience as a Supervisor managing team of 15 or more
• Additional language preferred: Arabic, Russia, German
• High level of IT understanding.
• Ability to use Microsoft package efficiently