Guest Relations Officer
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Guest Relations Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a personalized service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures.
- To ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Guest Relations operations and to prepare requisitions accordingly.
- To ensure a proper coverage of the Guest Relations sections at all times.
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints or if a member of the Lobby Hostess team is facing difficulties that she/ he cannot solve on her/ his own.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To assist the Meetings teams and any other department in guest relation needs or pre-event arrangements.
- To personally welcome guests and escort them to their rooms, outlets or other public areas as requested.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through own responsibility.
- Previous Front Office experience in a large hotel with at least 300 keys in a luxury property required. Pre-opening experience is an advantage and fully competent on PMS system Opera.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.