Outlet Manager - Dhow & Anchor - Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a spectacular five-star hotel, conference and banqueting destination that aspires to be the most outstanding family resort in the world. Vibrant and luxurious, Jumeirah Beach Hotel is Dubai's premier lifestyle destination, integrating exciting and exhilarating experiences designed for couples, families and friends.About the Role
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a hard working individual to join F&B Service Team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The purpose of this role is to assist the Food & Beverage Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service that is consistent with the SBU’s SOP and achieves maximum revenue and profit in line budgeted and forecasted projections.
You main duties will include:
- Ensures that all colleagues activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah Quality Standards.
- Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow develop and improve the business, shows innovation.
- Achieves sales and profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
- Ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow the SOPs all at all times.
- Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/ complaints to Senior Management.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
- Actively seeks and reviews customer feedback in regard to food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
- Takes full responsibility of the outlet.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have gained a diploma or degree in hotel management and have a total of 5 years experience on Food & Beverage where 2 years of it will be in a management role for a 5* Hotel.
It is also essential that you have strong administration and management skills, has the ability to upsell and train colleagues, very hands on and supportive in achieving the common team goals.
You must be well versed in financial aspects and knowledgable in Micros Point of Sale system. Fluency in second language other than English is desirable.