Full job details
Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh
Chefs, Executive Chef, Head Chef, Sous Chef
- Extremely high quality standard oriented chef to be able to satisfy local and international traveler guests with high expectation with new exiting product/ingredients to try.
- The Italian chef needs to be aware of the sourcing for authentic Italian products as it will redefine the success of the restaurant. Regional/farmer grown organic products must be considered as well.
- Excellent leadership skill and lead by example
- Take complete ownership of the restaurant
- The chef will be required to interact and socialize with guests like a traditional Chef Patron
- Works very closely with the restaurant managers (planning & strategy)
- Cost control oriented chef to include: menu costing, portion control and to be able to schedule his staff according to business
- Overall to be able to have good communication and expect support from the Ex Chef or Ex Sous chef in order to anticipate issues, challenges and opportunities ahead for the success of the restaurant
- To be able to communicate with senior managements
- HANDS-ON CHEF with a minimum 2 Years of experience in a similar role in a 5 star Hotel Operation in the middle-east.
- Should be having a past experience of seafood restaurant and should be able to handle all kinds of Italian Food
- Operation in line with the Mövenpick Operation Standard Manual (OSM)
- Cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene is maintained as per HACCP & Local Municipality regulations
- Guest satisfaction (GSI)
- Employee Satisfaction (ESI)
- Ensures optimum performance in all of the above areas as assigned.
- Checks function sheets and sees that all food items for banquet and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
We look forward receiving your application!