Engineering - Engineering
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Engineering professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Engineering Coordinator you are responsible to oversee all procedures and identify efficient and cost effective measures for continual improvement, supporting the overall advancement of the quality system and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain all electrical equipment and all electrical control panels’ inaccurate function
• Prepare preventive maintenance schedule
• Maintain the cleanliness of all electrical panels, motors, electrical appliances, etc.
• Distribute the work to subordinates according to capabilities to get the best results
• Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
• Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in good working condition
• Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
• Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress and create healthy inter-department relationships
• Create opportunities for engineering employees to multitask and increase their skills ans knowledge
• Maintain all kitchen and laundry equipment in good working order
• Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen and laundry equipment
• Maintain the performance of pumps and motors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be ideally having a degree in mechanical and electrical engineering and should have previous experiences in a similar role within the hospitality industry. A good command of written and spoken English and the ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials. Computer knowledge is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be able to handle stress and work under pressure and bring along strong administrative skills, an analytical mind and the capability of being able to write concise reports. You will have a high level of self motivation, develop innovative options in the best interest of the hotel while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results