- Utilise effective organisational and time-management skills to prioritise and achieve daily work activities by specified deadlines.
- Assist in the coordination of sales, marketing, branding and advertising activities to include new properties, initiatives and collateral in accordance with established corporate guidelines and as directed.
- Liaise with the sales cluster and discuss allotments and special conditions for corporate and MICE contracting and promotions.
- Monitor relevant corporate clients as required to ensure rates and content is relevant and up to date.
- Assist in conducting research to identify business trends, market conditions and tourism forecast, competitor information and other activities as requested for forward planning activity.
- Use initiative to provide professional, timely and high-level sales and marketing assistance and support to the sales and marketing team and internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Produce professional high quality, group and property specific correspondence, reports, graphic and other business documentation as required.
- Provide accurate production reports on corporate room night productivity as required.
- Effectively handle the corporate contract rate renewal administration process to include accurate contract rate issue, distribution and maintenance of centralised filing system in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Produce group quotations and contracts on behalf of the Business Development Managers/ADOS.
- Responsible for rate advises and update.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- University/College Graduate in related filed
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the same field
- Good Communications Skills
- Preferably knows the market in JLT and Jebel Ali