- Coordinate along with the General Manager of the hotel yearly business plan.
- Assesses, evaluates and ensures that long-term and short term goals of the finance operations are met.
- Controlling Cash flow management
- Implements and maintains local accounting procedures as required by local government regulations and in accordance with Operating Standards; obtains all necessary business licenses from the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analyses, interpretations and projections to management.
- Complete in time external/ Internal audits with personal accountability for the implementation of agreed audit points.
- Controls all capital expenditures to ensure full compliance with original justification and approval and that they are incurred within the limits of the hotel’s budget.
- Overall management of working capital including management of inventories and receivables.
- Ensures adherence to all terms and conditions of the Management Agreement.
- Keeps himself and his team updated of all local laws, rules and regulations and obtains appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the hotel.
- Performs/directs regular inspections and tests to ensure all departments are complying with the required procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for improving and updating service delivery methods and procedures; review with appropriate management staff; implement improvements.
- Work within all pre-set budgetary limits.
- Comply with all company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the GM