Full job details
Duties & Functions:
- As an IT Assistant you will perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Assist the I.T team in setup, configuration and training of I.T hardware & application software.
- Follow company policies related to security and operation of computer system
- Perform all other duties as required by the I.T Team
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
Qualifications & Experiences
- At least two years’ Experience in handling Application Software, preferably in a Hospitality business environment
- Experience in Administering Server systems (AD, SQL, Exchange, PBX, etc.)
- Knowledge in Network Systems standards
- Basic knowledge in Web applications
- Knowledge in Basic Software and Hardware troubleshooting
- Educational Background in IT or Computer courses
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach. Expected to be pro-active and reliable and should thrive on working in a busy environment. Must stay calm under pressure and should possess the following competencies:
- Strong Business Sense
- Strong Attention to details
- Team-player, but can work individually without supervision
- Drive for Results.