Electronic Technician - Four Points by Sheraton, Downtown
Full job details
About Marriott International.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World. ™
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18
Are you an energetic, guest service oriented individual who will be to Maintains services and ensures the efficient operation of all electrical equipment as well as installation and replacement of connections and equipment?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is not afraid of making conversations with our guests, to maintain services and ensures the efficient operation of all electrical equipment.
You will use your outgoing, confident personality to build lasting relationships with our regular guests. These guests will come back to the Hotel again and again because they know “you” will be there providing exceptional service.
About the Job:
• Develops a solid operational knowledge of all engineering operational procedures.
• Exchanges and repairs electrical installations and equipment.
• Submits reports to the Watch Eng. on the condition of equipment and components.
• Regularly inspects all electrical motors and switch gears.
• Regularly inspects all electric light bulbs and replaces the burnt out lamps.
• Maintains all company’s hand and fixed tools in good working condition.
• Sets up special lighting for banqueting and in house performers as and when required.
• Carries out emergency procedures on lifts as and when necessary.
• Is required to use dust sheets and other protective equipment when carrying out dirty work and to leave the job sits clean and tidy.
• Is well aquatinted with the emergency procedures i.e. fire, bomb threats, medical and power failure.
• Develops a solid operational knowledge and is very familiar with all Engineering Department procedures.
• To be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all equipment within the department.
• To be aware of and implement all relevant aspects of Health and Safety-legislation and company procedures relating thereto.
• To carry out any reasonable request made by the management in the undertaking of any duties within the Hotel.
• Use always PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Assists other tradesmen as and when required.
1-2 years’ experience in similar role with Certification required on the field.
Technical qualifications are mandatory.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.