PA to the General Manager
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced PA to the General Manager to join the Pullman Doha Westbay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
- As a PA to the General Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Screens telephone calls, enquirers and requests directed to the Executive Office, and handles them when appropriate.
- Prepares minutes of meetings, distribute those to the concerned departments and follows up on required action items.
- Liaises with relevant individuals, external organisations, etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the General Manager is well-prepared for meetings.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Tabulate and retrieve the General Manager's official expenditures and claims.
- Deals effectively with guests complaints and respond in writing where necessary.
- Ensures VIP Reservations are arranged & special attention is afforded during their stay.
- Compilation and responding to guest comments on behalf of the General Manager /
- Director of Operations.
- Observes confidentiality as and when required.
- Undertake any other duties as required by the General Manager/DOO.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active, responsible, able to work under pressure, tight deadline and flexible work hour
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
- Organized, energetic, creative and professional.
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, paid vacation and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!