To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly
memorable experience for the guest and fulfill the duties as a team member at the Uspa
by Constance, at Constance Ephelia Resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the guests’ first impression of the spa and for handling their reservations and related recommendations.
- You must also follow up on each guest’s experience and satisfaction when
the guest returns to the reception area at the end of their journey.
- As the spa receptionist you are the main point of contact with our guest and the reason
why you are expected to be aware and always updated on all team members’ and
- High standard of presentation is essential together with reliability and punctuality.
- Be knowledgeable in using Spa software in order to provide flawless service and an
effective booking situation.
- Serving of welcome drinks along with the knowledge of the properties of the same
as implemented in operation.
- Management of all booking-related telephone calls, billing procedures.
- Be well informed about the retail products and serve the clients request and
interests with regards to the same.
- Take care and show ownership of the client from their arrival to their departure in the spa. Do your best to accommodate client needs and requests at all times. Be reliable and punctual at all times.
Keep a daily log of their visit and compile a client history after they leave.
Communicate in the spa and with other departments regularly.
Candidate Requirements :
- At Least 2 - 3 years of experience as a Receptionist / Clerk
- Effective communication skills and pleasant personality are a must.
- Possession of superior interactive skills is essential.
- Knowledge of OPERA software and Spa products/treatment
- Possession of basic computer operating skills – MS Office/Excel is desirable
- Expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays
- Previous experience in tourism industry would be an advantage