A/C Technician - Four Points by Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road
Full job details
About Marriott International.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World. ™
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18
Are you an energetic, guest service oriented individual who will be to Maintains services and repairs all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment and controls?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is not afraid of making conversations with our guests, to maintain services and repairs all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
You will use your outgoing, confident personality to build lasting relationships with our regular guests. These guests will come back to the Hotel again and again because they know “you” will be there providing exceptional service.
About the Job:
• Maintains a high level in performing his duties and responsibilities.
• Develops a solid operational knowledge of all engineering operational procedures.
• Regularly inspects all air-conditioning and refrigeration and carrying out preventive maintenance.
• Carries out all necessary repairs to all air -conditioning and refrigeration equipment and control.
• Carries out a regular inspection as well as cleans all air filters.
• Installs any new air-conditioning or refrigeration equipment.
• Alters any existing air- conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
• Records the cold temperature every shift and makes the necessary adjustments to maintain the specified conditions.
• Maintains all company’s hand and fixed tools in good working condition.
• Is required to use dustsheets and other protective equipment when doing dirty work and to always leave the job site clean and tidy.
• Is required to be well aquatinted with the emergency procedures, i.e. fire, bomb threats, medical and power failure.
• Should develop a solid operational knowledge and be familiar with all Engineering Department procedures.
• His personal appearance and behavior will at all times be geared on representing the Hotel in the best possible way.
• To be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all equipment within the department.
• To be aware of and implement all relevant aspects of Health and Safety-legislation and company procedures relating thereto.
• To carry out any reasonable request made by the management in the undertaking of any duties within the Hotel.
• Use always PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Follow Risk Assessment and SOP.
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar capacity.
Good knowledge of building equipment: heating, ventilation, plumbing, electricity, automatic operation.
Experience in the maintenance of buildings and facilities HVACR.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
Ideally a holder of a Diploma in Air Conditioning, Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.